The organizing committee of Korea Derma 2019 invites all interested aesthetic dermatologic professionals and academics to submit their abstracts. We welcome you to contribute the most up-to-date research and latest development from around the world.
All abstract will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and if accepted, the author will be asked to submit their presentation file. The abstracts and presentation files should be submitted through the online system.
||Presentation File Submission Deadline
|December 1, 2018
||February 15, 2019
||February 28, 2019
||March 8, 2019
- Abstracts are required to indicate their presentation preference: Oral presentation, e-poster only and e-poster with presentation. The Scientific Committee, however, reserves the right to make the final decision on the type of presentation.
- Acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be based on rankings given by a peer review of experts in the associated topic/category. Results of the selection process will be sent via e-mail to the corresponding author. The Committee decision is final and cannot be appealed.
- Instructions on the preparation for presentation will be included with the notification of acceptance.
- All accepted abstracts will be published and distributed to all delegates.
- At least one of authors for accepted abstracts MUST REGISTER BY FEBRUARY 28, 2019 before the abstract can officially be accepted for inclusion in the final scientific program and official Program Book.
For reviewing and scheduling purposes, abstracts will be classified into thematic areas. Only 1 thematic category may be chosen.
- Botulinum Toxin/Filler
- Skin Disorders
- Korea Derma 2019 will provide Travel Grants for authors who submit a free paper.
- Travel grant recipient will be selected after review by the scientific committee.
- After you have submitted your abstract successfully, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for travel grants! Please do not miss this chance!